Welcome to Shepherd's Spring
Shepherd’s Spring is a retreat and conference center designed to be a place for renewal for you away from the rush of today's world. We believe the experience of God in the peacefulness and simplicity of the outdoors fosters renewal and learning for children and adults alike. Social scientists determine that today's families are overwhelmed by clutter, are too busy to go in their own back yards, and rarely eat dinner together. Shepherd's Spring, nestled on 220 acres of rolling, wooded land along the Potomac River and C&O Canal, is a place set apart for renewal, growth, and personal connections. We welcome you through our doors (and meadows) and invite you to explore our many programming and hospitality services:
• Conference and Retreat Facilities
Book your next event with us for a stay during the upcoming holiday season to receive 15- 20% discount off of peak-season pricing!
- Book a corporate luncheon in our beautiful dining room with panoramic views, reserve an indoor or outdoor meeting space, or schedule a teambuiling session for your staff.
- Groups, families, and individuals looking for retreat packages are all welcome here. Leave behind the hectic pace of everyday life and reconnect to the beauty of nature.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venues abound at our facilities and on our property.
- Book a one-of-a-kind birthday party in the Heifer Global Village, Poplar Village, or Lodge.
- Looking for a volunteer experience or to complete service project? We can help.
- The possibilites are endless!
• Road Scholar Adventures in Lifelong Learning programs on a variety of topics
• Christian Summer Camps
We invite you to join us here to enjoy all that Shepherd's Spring has to offer, as well as welcome your donation in any amount that will ensure Shepherd's Spring continues to be a unique place where people of all ages can experience nature and life peacefully, simply, together.
As an indication of our commitment to excellence in camping, Shepherd's Spring is accredited by the American Camp Association. To learn more about why this matters, visit the American Camp Association website.