Welcome to Shepherd's Spring
Shepherd’s Spring is a retreat and conference center designed to be a place for renewal for you away from the rush of today's world. Nestled in 220 acres of rolling, wooded land along the Potomac River and C&O Canal, we welcome you through our doors (and meadows) and offer a range of programming and hospitality services.
• Christian Summer Camps
• Conference and Retreat Facilities
- Book a corporate luncheon in our beautiful dining room with panoramic views, reserve an indoor or outdoor meeting space, or schedule a teambuiling session for your staff.
- Groups, families, and individuals looking for retreat packages are all welcome here. Leave behind the hectic pace of everyday life and reconnect to the beauty of nature.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venues abound at our facilities and on our property.
- Book a one-of-a-kind birthday party in the Heifer Global Village, Poplar Village, or Lodge.
- Looking for a volunteer experience or to complete service project? We can help.
- The possibilites are endless!
• Road Scholar Adventures in Lifelong Learning programs on a variety of topics
We invite you to explore the many opportunities that await you at Shepherd's Spring.
As an indication of our commitment to excellence in camping, Shepherd's Spring is accredited by the American Camp Association. To learn more about why this matters, visit the American Camp Association website.