Welcome to Shepherd's Spring
Shepherd’s Spring is a retreat and conference center designed to be a place for renewal for you away from the rush of today's world. Nestled in 220 acres of rolling, wooded land along the Potomac River and C&O Canal, we welcome you through our doors (and meadows) and offer a range of programming and hospitality services.
• Christian Summer Camps
• Conference and Retreat Facilities
- Book a corporate luncheon in our beautiful dining room with panoramic views, reserve an indoor or outdoor meeting space, or schedule a teambuiling session for your staff.
- Groups, families, and individuals looking for retreat packages are all welcome here. Leave behind the hectic pace of everyday life and reconnect to the beauty of nature.
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor wedding venues abound at our facilities and on our property.
- Book a one-of-a-kind birthday party in the Heifer Global Village, Poplar Village, or Lodge.
- Looking for a volunteer experience or to complete service project? We can help.
- The possibilites are endless!
• Heifer International's experiential learning programs at our Global Village
• Road Scholar Adventures in Lifelong Learning programs on a variety of topics
We invite you to explore the many opportunities that await you at Shepherd's Spring.
** HURRY! Schedule your 20% Winter Discount, available through mid-March. **
As an indication of our commitment to excellence in camping, Shepherd's Spring is accredited by the American Camp Association. To learn more about why this matters, visit the American Camp Association website.