Did you know that just 3% of the world’s children live in the US, but they own 40% of the world’s toys?! It’s no secret that we’ve all acquired too much stuff. This Christmas, why not give kids something they want to do, rather than more clutter to collect? Give the gift of summer camp.
Summer Camp 2018 registration is now open! Click the link and scroll to your favorite camp. Register online, or try the new fill-able pdf registration form. Simply open, type, print, sign, and return.
Register in December to get 2017 prices ~ and save $50 when you pay in full by 12/31/17.
Camp brochures will be mailed to camper families by January 1, 2018, with more details about camp offerings:
- College Backpacking Trip AT - March 5-7, 2018 (Spring Break)
- Staff Training: June 17- 26
- Volunteer Training: June 23
- LIT Training: June 21 - 23
- Youth Camp: June, 27 - 30
- Mini Camp: July 1 - 3
- Big and Small Camp: July 6 - 7
- Grand Camp A: July 6 – 7
- Middler Camp: July 8 - 13
- Creative Arts: July 8 - 13 (Grades 4th-8th)
- Junior Camp: July 15 - 20
- Outdoor Adventure: July 22 - 27 (Grades 7th-12th)
- Grand Camp B: July 29 - 31
- Jam Camp: July 29 - 31 (Grades 3rd-6th grade)
- Family Camp: Aug. 3 - 5
- Ice cream social and open pool : August 5th
- National Park Adventures on Land & Water (adults 18+ camp): Aug 19 - 24
We are happy to hear from you; contact Ben Skroban, Camp Coordinator, with ideas or questions.
Summer Camp 2017 was great! Click here to view the wrap-up video by Grace, our fabulous photographer. If you'd like to help support the summer camp ministry, it's never too late to donate! Our thanks to everyone who makes it possible.
Summer Camp menu, was reviewed and approved by Carolyn Sagle, RD, LD – Registered Dietician at WVU East. We know enjoying meals together helps to create a sense of community and comfort at camp, as well as to nourish campers’ bodies. We look forward to “breaking bread”! Food Services Director In-Training, Carey Heilman, is available to answer your Food Services questions.
Shepherd's Spring Camps are ACA Accredited. Visit their website, www.acacamps.org, for additional information on the standards.